– Minimum Stay policy of 3 days will apply on weekends from June 19 to Sept 19.
– Other minimum stay requirements may be enforced during certain times of the year.
– Rates do not include combined State and Local room taxes of 12.45%.
– Rates are based on up to 2 people for all of our rooms and efficiency units.
– Rates are based on up to 4 people for our one and two bedroom suites.
– Additional adults or children over age 12: $20 per day, plus tax, per person.
– Additional children under age 12: $15 per day, plus tax, per child.
– All rooms are non-smoking.
Deposit Policy for Phone Reservations (directly with hotel, no 3rd parties):
– For reservations of three nights or more we require a deposit of one-third of the total stay, including taxes, by credit card at the time of booking.
– For reservations of one or two nights we require a one-night deposit, including taxes, by credit card at the time of booking.
Deposit Policy for Online Reservations (made directly on our website, no 3rd party sites):
– 100% of the first two nights, including taxes, is required by credit card at the time of booking.
Deposit refund, less a $25 cancellation fee per room, will be returned if we receive at least a 15-day notice of cancellation prior to your arrival date for reservations of our Rooms. Deposit refund, less a $50 cancellation fee per unit, will be returned if we receive at least a 21-day notice of cancellation prior to your arrival date for reservations of our Suites or Efficiencies. All cancellations within the respective 15 or 21 day period prior to arrival are subject to full charge including all taxes, unless cancelled due to a COVID-19 related event (see the COVID-19 Cancellation Exception Policy below).
COVID-19 Cancellation Exception Policy:
Deposit amount may be transferred to a future reservation within 1 year if the reservation is cancelled within the respective 15 or 21 day period, as described above, due to a COVID-19 related event. Qualifying COVID-19 related events include: someone in your family/group testing positive within 3 days of your request to cancel (documentation is required); new travel restrictions imposed by the State of Massachusetts; new travel restrictions imposed by the state where you will be traveling from.