- Minimum Stay policy of 3 days will apply on weekends from June 10 to September 24.
- Other minimum stay requirements may be enforced during certain times of the year.
- Rates do not include combined State and Local room taxes of 12.45%.
- Rates are based on up to 2 people for all of our rooms and efficiency units.
- Rates are based on up to 4 people for our one and two bedroom suites
- Additional adults or children over age 12: $20 per day, plus tax, per person.
- Additional children under age 12: $15 per day, plus tax, per child.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- 5% discount given for all reservations of 7 nights or more.
Deposit Policy for Phone Reservations (directly with hotel, no 3rd parties):
- For reservations of three nights or more we require a deposit of one-third of the total stay, including taxes, by credit card at the time of booking.
- For reservations of one or two nights we require a one-night deposit, including taxes, by credit card at the time of booking.
Deposit Policy for Online Reservations (made directly on our website, no 3rd party sites):
- 100% of the first two nights, including taxes, is required by credit card at the time of booking.
Deposit refund, less a $25 cancellation fee per room, will be returned if we receive at least a 15-day notice of cancellation prior to your arrival date for reservations of our Rooms. Deposit refund, less a $50 cancellation fee per unit, will be returned if we receive at least a 21-day notice of cancellation prior to your arrival date for reservations of our Cottages or Studios. All cancellations within the respective 15 or 21 day period prior to arrival are subject to full charge including all taxes.
Dogs (no other animals) are allowed in the Rear Deluxe Studio units, the Deluxe Queen rooms, as well as one of our Lower Two-Bedroom Cottage (unit #504) and one of our Upper Two-Bedroom Cottage (unit #508). These rooms are limited, so it is strongly suggested that you call the reservation center (508-945-6061) to ensure that one of these units is available, prior to making your reservation.
If you intend to reserve one of these accommodations, or have done so already, you must let the management know that you plan on bringing your dog and agree to the following requirements.
- A $20 fee per dog, per night applies, with a maximum of two dogs per room.
- Dog owners are financially responsible for any damage caused by their dogs in the guest rooms or on the property grounds of Pleasant Bay Village Resort.
- Dog owners are also financially responsible for excessive cleaning requirements and will be assessed an “Additional Cleaning Fee” of up to $250.00 if the room is found to be in unreasonable condition caused by the dog(s), upon your departure.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on the property grounds and are not allowed in the following designated areas: front desk; lobby; dining rooms; and pool area.
- It is required that you clean up after your dog and properly dispose of your dog’s waste in the appropriate receptacle. For your convenience, there is a “Dog Waste Station” at the back of the property equipped with disposable waste bags.
- We would appreciate it if dog owners did not leave dogs alone in our guest rooms for extended periods of time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your dog does create a disturbance to other guests, you will be contacted and required to come back immediately. If multiple disturbances occur, we may require that you board your dog at a local kennel for the remainder of your stay.
- If you would like housekeeping service during the day or turn-down service at night (seasonal), it is required that you make arrangements with the front desk regarding when you will take your dog out, in order to properly schedule a time to service your room. Our housekeeping staff will not enter a room with a dog, even if the “Privacy/No Service” sign is not present on the door.